Preparation is the key to a successful interview and you can find able documents/information in internet regarding the same. However, we would like to share some points that could help you prepare,
- Job advertisement is the key to starting your preparation. Read through the requirements and the job description couple of times and identify the keywords and skills the employer is looking for.
- Learn more about the company, the department and also know about the person at the interview. Sometimes, knowing the interviewer helps you to be better prepared.
- Prepare a story connecting your experiences and the required skill.
- Typical interview questions include, why did you apply to this specific job position? What was your motivation to do MS? Challenges from your previous experiences, career aspiration etc.
- Carefully read through your CV and be prepared to take any questions from it.
- Prepare an excellent “Self Introduction”